A1/certificate of coverage is the name of a European form.

The A1 form states the applicable social security legislation. With this form, an employee, who temporary works outside of his own country for his employer, can prove that social security contributions are to be paid in the home country (country of residence) or where the work is being done. This also applies if one works in several countries at the same time.

All countries in the European Union use the A1/Certificate of coverage form.

Click to access the login or register cheese
Scroll to Top