It may happen that you need temporary staff or self-employed workers in the Netherlands. What possibilities do we offer?
• When there is an employee working on a specific project with an objectively defined end, AAme Premium Solutions B.V. is an appropriate solution. In this case we will work with a temporary contract for the duration of the project, where leadership and supervision lies with the formal employer (AAme Premium Solutions B.V.).
• In case of continuous work and management and supervision by the contracting company, AAme Flex Solutions is a suitable solution. We work according to the NBBU collective labour agreement. The specialists of Aame Flex Solutions B.V. have knowledge of the laws and regulations and take care of the correct payment of the employee.
• You make use of a freelancer who works as a self-employed person from his own company. Aame Contractor Solutions B.V. enters into an assignment agreement with the freelancer. You enter into an agreement with Aame Contractor Solutions B.V. and possibly, on the other hand, you enter into an agreement with your client where the work will take place.
It is important that the self-employed person actually works as a self-employed person. If it turns out that there is actually an employment contract, the work can still be seen as wages. You must then withhold taxes and pay employee insurance premiums, which can be increased with a fine and interest.
The employees of Aame Solutions can advise you exactly which contract suits your situation best.
Yes, this belongs to the exceptional category, you can – if possible – travel to the Netherlands. However, this is not possible in the case of a travel ban.
The official deadline for this is 3 months. This is a long period. For companies that are recognized sponsors, such as Aame Solutions, the IND aims to decide within 2 weeks. If the IND approves the application, it will inform the Dutch embassy in your home country.
You can pick up an MVV sticker in your home country after the IND decision. This will allow you to travel to the Netherlands legally. In the Netherlands you must collect your residence permit.
Older than 30 years old; € 4840,= per month
• Younger than 30 years old; € 3549,= per month
• Graduates from a higher Dutch educational institution, or from an international educational institution included in the top 200 of one of the rankings, entering employment within three years of graduation € 2543,= per month
• European Blue Card € 5670,= per month
All amounts mentioned are exclusive of vacation pay.