A lot of personal information is already known within the Dutch tax office. Recently AAme as your tax intermediar can apply for a continuous authorisation for future tax years to use this information of the Dutch tax office, pre-compiled information, for processing of your Dutch income tax form and digital copies of your assessments on your behalf.
The last couple of years AAme was able to use the known information within the Dutch tax office. However the authorisation was only valid for one year. Therefore, every year the Dutch tax office sent you an authorisation letter with an authorisation code which needed to be registered by you on time.
Approval for a continuous authorisation?
With a continuous authorisation you give us an one-off authorisation to receive the known information within the Dutch tax office and digital copies for assessments (income and corporation taxes – if applicable) for future years. The authorisation will be valid until it will be revoked.
Note! Would you like a continuous authorisation as per tax year 2021 and future years? Your one-off authorisation needs to be registered before 15th November 2021 with the Dutch tax office.
The advantages of a continuous authorisation?
The advantages of these continuous authorisation are that:
- When processing your Dutch income tax form, we can use the information known within the Dutch tax office.
- When receiving this information of the Dutch tax office, we can work quicker, more efficient. and therefore, cheaper as the information will be automatically uploaded in our software.
- You will receive an overview which documentary evidence we need for your tax return.
- A limitation of the possibility any information is missing and the Dutch tax office will ask questions.
- We can automatically and digitally check your assessments.
- It is no longer required to request for an authorisation every year.
- And above all: you are not required to activate the authorisation code every year on time.
Your pre-compiled information will be incorporated in our Questionnaire. So, you can see which information we need for processing of your Dutch income tax form.
Continuous authorisations registered before 15th November?
If your continuous authorisation is registered before 15th November we can already use the known information within the Dutch tax office for your Dutch income tax form 2021.
What if you would not like to use the option of a continuous authorisation?
Off course it is not a problem if you prefer not to authorise us for your continuous authorisation. We are still happy to assist you with processing of your Dutch income tax form.
Please your advisor or send an email to tax[at]aame[d0t]nl.